I know it looks huge in this picture but this is one of those little containers of ice cream that are all over the freezer section at my store these day. A bit pricey but just one serving instead of a huge carton of ice cream taunting me. And, after 4 weeks of no dairy, meat, and sugar, it seemed like a great way to celebrate.
I have done well with my eating - not as well with my running due to a 11 day period of too much snow, ice, and rain but I am getting back in the saddle. I ran 3.5 miles yesterday and I am planning on a 6 mile run today.
I also found this article this morning thanks to Tammy's blog. It is good to remember why I am doing all this exercise :)
2 comments:
It is nice some days to be reminded why we exercise like we do. Love the visual!!
I hope you enjoyed the ice cream!!
Good for you! Enjoy the cool sweet treat!
Post a Comment