Today is our first day on the Whole Living Action Plan. To make sure we are successful, we decided to spend the day cooking some of the main dishes and snacks. That way we will not be tempted to veer off the plan.
We split up the work and will share the bounty. I made Carrot and Onion soup, Spiced Squash Soup, and Beet and Garlic Soup. I also made a bean dip (to go with celery sticks), spiced chick peas, and kale chips. I will deliver portions of each and in return I will get trail mix, a date/pistachio snack, and some sesame fruit and nut bites.
I also juiced up a big bag of carrots and green apples this morning and put some of it in the freezer. Every day begins with a juice drink and you can have a juice drink for a snack.
When I got up this morning, I was sure I would be so hungry but so far so good. The recipes are all on the Whole Living website (except the carrot soup, that was from a class we took).
It was a long morning but it will sure make it easier to return to work this week.

2 comments:
Sounds like you are really ready to go now! I need to find my magazine and look at the Action plan again!
I'm sure you'll be feeling better when the week is through!!
Post a Comment