I came so close to having a 70 mile month (68.9 miles). We had rain or snow on 27 out of 31 days in March but somehow, I managed to get out there and run.
Today was a gift. I had planned to run a 10K but then I needed to be at a work meeting so I didn't sign up (happy that I didn't pay early). It rained right up to the end of the meeting and then . . . the sun came out! So my last run of the month, the one that got me ever so close to that 70 mile mark, was a sunny run - it doesn't get much better than that.
Now, on to April - I am aiming high - hoping to get in at least 80 miles.
3 comments:
good for you! I walked...still not a runner, 6 miles today in the POURING down rain..my feet are still cold from being so wet...but..I finally found some comfort in my calves from cramping..just need to work thru the feet issue and practice running more and more!
That's fantastic! How nice of the sun to shine on you today!!
Great mileage! I have no doubt you'll make your April goal! Keep on truckin'.
Post a Comment