I am battling allergies so I stayed inside today and did a Nike Training Club workout using an app that I have on my phone. It was a 30 minute, high intensity work out - Phew! I have felt the impact of not going to Fit Club at work this last month. I know I need to add that strength and cross training back into my schedule and I think this will help me out.
I have also been doing some major purging and sorting and cleaning this week. I have emptied about 8 bins of fabric and craft items. I haven't been working very hard on my Move More Eat Well pages so I decided to tackle that this week. I printed a bunch of my instagram photos from January and February. Then I went back and found a few blog posts from each month and printed those. I am adding a page with text and pictures for each month. I am not up to the work of Project Life but this will capture a bit more of what is going on in my life this year.
Here is a peek at my January extra pages.


No comments:
Post a Comment