Friday, November 18, 2011

I am not eating cake for breakfast

We celebrated our daughter's birthday last night and there was cake - gluten and dairy free but still very much chocolate and sugar.  I was happy to send most of it home with the kids but there are still two pieces on our counter and I am not eating cake for breakfast! 
Instead, I prepped dinner so I can go to FitClub or run after work.  There are some other fun possibilities for evening entertainment so I want to be able to get home and eat and change in case I decide to go out again. 
Speaking of FitClub - on Wednesdays I work out at another campus because I am there for meetings.  These people are serious!  We did a workout called Fabulous 50 - 5 each of box jump/step ups, push ups, sit ups, burpees, knee lifts, either 50 double unders with the jump rope or 500 jumps (which I did because I haven't conquered the double unders yet).  It was intense and I can still feel the burn in my legs. 
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Yikes! The workout sounds like a real butt kicker! LOL

Cake is lovely on the counter- not so lovely on the body:)