Monday, February 20, 2012

epic week

Funny - I would not have used that word but I guess I did have a pretty good week.  In addition to my miles, I had two really good cross fit work outs. 
Not so epic with my  eating this week - let to much sugar slither its way on to my plate.  Today I am making some soups, do that menu planning and meal prep pieces and I spent part of the morning cleaning out my closet - that WAS an epic activity!  I am working on doing some decluttering too.  Here is a great article about decluttering.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Fantastic! And now you are ready for one more epic week!!

Lynn Koeppen said...

Good for you! I need to read the decluttering article. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I get the "Gnarly" training sometimes and have the same thought "really? didn't seem it to me". Ahh...the food. It's so tough to eat clean and stay away from the bad for you but oh so good foods. You're doing great!