Tuesday, December 20, 2011

just keep moving

On my fitness pal, it tells me I can burn calories practicing my drums.  I don't see that option on the Daily Mile site but
that is okay.  I was using Daily Mile last spring and forgot about it until today when I was playing around on the Internet (a vacation bonus).  I have added my Cross Fit workout for today.  It is just too drizzly and cold outside to go to the trail for a run but I knew I needed to do some moving.  Our Cross Fit trainer gave us 3 workouts that we could do at home.  I used my jump rope for the cardio portion - that IS  a workout!
I have done pretty well avoiding the holiday sugar but we do have a gluten-free cookie baking session planned for Friday so it is good to get those fitness minutes in while I can.
I also bit the bullet and signed up for a fitness related scrapbooking class at Big Picture.  Now that I am finally on the road to staying fit, I am looking for all the motivation I can find.

1 comment:

Lori said...

YOu are burning calories anytime you are moving- when it is something we love it is a bonus!!