Monday, December 5, 2011

treadmill envy

I have never been a big fan of treadmills but this morning, I have to admit, I have treadmill envy. 
I missed a run yesterday - just could not make myself go out in the cold morning and was gone until after dark.  Today it is even colder outside.  They say the sun will come out but the high will only be 39 degrees.  By the time I get off work, it will probably be down from that but I am going to try to hit the trail anyway.  I have plenty of warm gear, but it means I will have to skip Fit Club today.  I am thankful that I have options but it sure would be easier to stay on track and hit that 50 miles per month mark if I could do some of those miles inside.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I was thinking the same thing while looking outside and seeing how white from frost it is. I'm having a hrd time running with so many layers on.:(