Sunday, July 15, 2012
hills
We live in a very hilly area. And we are top of the hill. We don't have to worry about flooding. Riding your bike out of the neighborhood is easy - getting home is an uphill battle. But, it is a good place to do some hill work. After our 8 mile run on Saturday, I only needed a few miles to make my goal of 20 miles for the week so I tied on my shoes and headed out the front door. I did a bit of back and forth, down a hill then back up again, until I hit the 2.5 mile mark. When I looked at the run on Nike+, I found there is an elevation tool. I need to compare my neighborhood hills with the hills on the 1/2 marathon course to see how I am doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fantastic tool to use!! I wouldn't worry too much about checking the route or hills on your race course. That was a piece of advice shared with me and I am glad I listened. No need to have it so mapped out it takes the fun and element of surprise out of it. You use good sense, but thought I'd pass that along:)
Post a Comment