I love to look at them anyway.
This is a screen shot of my dailymile page. ** It shows the last 12 months and how many miles I have logged. Riding my bicycle has made a big difference between this year and last. I think I have 68 running miles for July but almost 60 miles of bicycling too.
Today we did a 10 mile run and it was great! I woke up to a bit of rain and skies that threatened to put a damper on our running plans but we headed out, ready to turn around if it got too wet. We were able to take off our rain jackets for parts of the run and most of the puddles were small enough to go over or around. I am so happy we got this run in today. This puts us in a great position to finish our training strong and be fully prepared for the half marathon.
**I use Nike+ to log my miles then sync them to the Nike+ site. Once that is done, I can also sync those miles to Daily Mile. What I like about daily mile is the ability to add all sorts of workouts from running, to cycling, to cross training. It feels more user friendly. **

3 comments:
Fantastic! I remember the day I ran 10 miles for the first time!! I was so excited and thrilled beyond belief! Congrats!!
Great job! That chart looks rewarding!
What wonderful numbers! My husband calls me a data junkie because I love looking at numbers when it comes to health and fitness! I also use Nike+ and sync it over to Daily Mile for that reason. I love Nike's site, but I do more than run!
Post a Comment