Monday, July 2, 2012
Hello July
We have this line around here, "Summer begins July 5." It is usually in response to someone complaining about the grey, wet weather. I agree that it is hard to start summer break with rain and clouds but it also pushes me to get some of those inside chores done before the "real" summer begins. This year, it has been muggy and that is new. So I was a bit overdressed for my run yesterday but I pushed myself to keep going, no walking is my mantra. After nursing a sore ankle this week, I was nervous about hitting the trail but I ran a little over 4 miles with no pain so I will take that. It is July. Just two month until the half marathon. The time is now - summer weather or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to hear your ankle didn't cause pain today!
Yay for no ankle pain! This summer is going to brutal. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than last year...
A running friend says there is no such thing as bad weather..only bad clothes! lol
Post a Comment